In The Robonic Stooges, Moe Howard is a robotic crimefighting superhero, who is the leader of The Robonic Stooges. He, Larry, and Curly work for Agent 000, and when they aren't fighting crime, they work at their junkyard. He is voiced by Paul Winchell.
Moe is a short-tempered, aggressive man, who leads The Robonic Stooges. He most often gives Larry and Curly commands while watching them and doing nothing, which results in him getting comically injured or something similar. In the show, he does not slap or eye-poke his companions, just insults them with nicknames such as “melonhead,” or “nitwit.” His catchphrases are “why you!” and “uh oh, it’s Agent 000.” In the episode, The Three Stooges and the Seven Dwarfs, he is shown to be attracted to women, as he and the other stooges get excited at the idea of kissing Ebony Black and waking her. He is the smartest member of The Robonic Stooges.
- Moe is never addressed with or by his last name.
- If Moe was brought back from the dead, and if the show is set in the present day of 1977–1978, then Moe would be 79 years old. And if he is, then he likely dyed his hair black to look younger, and it would explain why he doesn't have his Brooklyn accent in the show.
- In the episode Have Saucer Will Travel, Moe is shown to be bad at math, even though he has exhibited high intelligence in other episodes and outside media.
- The episode also reveals that Moe likes to use apples when doing math in his head.
- He sounds completely different from every other incarnation of Moe Howard, and he sounds more like Tigger from Winnie-the-Pooh, who was also voiced by Paul Winchell.