In The Robonic Stooges, Larry Fine is a robotic crimefighting superhero who is a member of The Robonic Stooges. When he, Moe, and Curly aren't fighting crime, he works at their junkyard. He is voiced by Joe Baker.
Character[edit | edit source]
Larry is a relaxed, go-with-the-flow kinda guy, who somehow isn't phased by Moe's treatment of him and Curly. Since he's the middleman sandwiched between Moe and Curly, not as much is known about him. From his civilian attire it can be assumed that he's a bit of a nerd and a loser who doesn't get much attention. He often suggests things to Moe, but his suggestions are usually shut down for being stupid or ridiculous. In the episode, Three Stooges and the Seven Dwarfs, he is shown to be attracted to women when he and the other stooges get excited over the thought of kissing Ebony and waking her.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Larry is never referred to by his last name in the show.
- Larry does not show a few traits that were shared with other portrayals of Larry Fine.
- He doesn't play the violin.
- He isn't flirtatious towards women, or at least not to the women in the show. Ebony Black is an exception.
- In the episode Have Saucer Will Travel, it is shown that Larry has a low IQ in the 20's, even though he's been shown to have normal intelligence in other episodes.