The Stooges are small time actors traveling by rail to an engagement—and fleeing the landlady for their unpaid rent. They are told to put their pet monkey, Joe, in the baggage car, but are afraid he will get hurt. They sneak Joe onto the train with them, but Joe gets loose, And they have a hard time getting up to the berth bed by making a lot of noise managing to awaken and annoy all of the train's passengers, including Mr. Paul Paine (James C. Morton) and Mr. Johnson (Bud Jamison) their mean bad-tempered stage manager. Ultimately, a terrified Joe pulls the train's emergency cord, abruptly stopping the train in the process. The passengers then forcibly remove the Stooges from the train because they were fired for making a lot of noises and bringing their pet monkey onto the train and they land on three cows and hobble away.
- This short is the longest film in the series, with 1959's Sappy Bull Fighters being the shortest.
- During filming, Stooge Curly Howard cut himself inside of his mouth while chewing on a shell.
- Moe Howard as Moe
- Larry Fine as Larry
- Curly Howard as Curly
- Bud Jamison as Johnson
- James C. Morton as Paul Paine
- Hilda Title as Crab Dinner Companion
- Eddie Laughton as Train Conductor
- Phyllis Crane as Girl Curly Kisses
- Loretta Andrews as Show Girl